Focus Areas

We are provding disruptive yet sustainable solutions to Nigeria's biggest problems relating to Marine Logistics and Renewable Energy.

WHAT WE DO

Proferring Solutions in High Risk Sectors

Credo Marine & Energy Ltd’s intelligence backed  service offerings  spans most energy markets in Nigeria, and Africa as a whole. We offer to both our local and International clients the best in terms of marine logistics and energy solutions, and we make it our mission to do that responsibly. With our operations, we are connecting Nigeria to the global energy market, and improving the standard of living of Nigerians. We also maintain a presence in the Nigerian  Marine Logistics Market in terms of vessels charter, and general vessel support.  As a new entry in the Nigerian Marine and energy market, our goal is to set a new standard with regards to Service Delivery, Innovation and Sustainability.

Marine Logistics

We offer a comprehensive array of marine logistics and support services including Barge operation, crew transportation, maintenance support and standby safety services. We are duly registered with NIWA, NPA, LASWA and NIMASA with permits to effectively carry out our operations. As a company that believes in strategic, efficient and sustainable solutions to the environment, our barge operations effectively resolve the key challenge of congestion at Lagos ports of Apapa and Tin can which hinders trade facilitation, free flow of traffic and its burden on Nigerian roads and also ease of doing business. Furthermore, our barge operations extend to other terminals such as:

Marine Environment Protection

Our Marine Environment Protection Division was set up to alleviate Marine litter, which is a growing international problem. There are projections that estimate that the ocean will contain one ton of plastic for every three tons of fish by 2025. 80% of marine litter worldwide comes from land-based sources, with the remaining 20% coming from ocean-based sources such as derelict fishing gear. Credo Marine & Energy is partnering with relevant Government Agencies in tackling the marine litter problem in domestic and international Waterways.

Renewable Energy

The global demand for energy and sustainable energy sources is rapidly increasing due to industrialization in emerging economies, increasing wealth in emerging markets, globalization, concerns over energy security and a heightened interest in environmentally sustainable fuels. We have an extensive experience providing a comprehensive suite of services to clients involved in the exploration, development, production and trade of conventional and new energy commodities. We provide reliable, independent support at every step of the energy value chain.

Offshore Security Services

We aim to distinguish ourselves by prioritizing the quality of our client relationships and delivering exceptional service. Our team comprises extensively trained and highly skilled professionals, carefully chosen from previous special forces and marine backgrounds, and rigorously evaluated for the specific security services demanded. If you're looking for a top-tier company that emphasizes collaboration and responsiveness to your precise requirements, then we are the perfect company to engage with.

Consultancy Services

Our team comprises seasoned professionals who possess extensive expertise, positioning us perfectly to provide expert guidance on effectively managing your security and related logistical needs, be it in the pre-project phase or during active operations. Credo Marine & Energy is committed to delivering tailored solutions that align with the client's specific requirements and goals. Additionally, we provide independent advice aimed at streamlining and enhancing existing systems and procedures. We also conduct thorough vetting of key organizations currently engaged in your security setup.

Qualified Personnel

Based on specific needs, Credo Marine & Energy ensures that all personnel, whether local or foreign, undergo thorough vetting, showcasing the essential skillsets and experience required for their assigned tasks. We diligently source, train, and deploy manpower to effectively address every aspect of a security project. Including: Project Managers, Qualified Security Officers, Vessel Captains & Crew, Logistic Experts.

Government Security Forces

Credo Marine & Energy has the ability to operate alongside armed Government Security Forces on board our vessels in Nigeria and along the West African coastline, should our clients require it. Our experience in collaborating with GSF allows us to successfully manage situations and provide the best possible service for our client.